The Best Master data center management software for business – TIBCO EBX, operate, and start sharing your data in a single on-premises or as-a-service solution.
MDM is the DNA of enterprise data, a place, a single record of each person, or thing in a company that must be enriched, reconciled, and corrected to generate a trusted view of shared, business-critical statistics. TIBCO EBX® software has described the MDM market for over two decades. The TIBCO CloudTM EBX® solution, which is now also accessible as a SaaS offering, provides everything needed within a unified platform to manage, regulate, and share reference data, master data, and metadata.
- 1 What exactly is Master data center management software for business? (MDM)
- 2 What is the purpose of master data management software?
- 3 What exactly is TIBCO EBX as the Master data center management software for business?
- 4 Top EBX Advantages:
- 5 Three main features of TIBCO EBXTM as the Master data center management software for business
- 6 The bottom line
What exactly is Master data center management software for business? (MDM)
Master data center management software for business is the discipline and/or technology which provides a reliable view of a company’s data and makes that data easily accessible to other business functions. To understand MDM, it is necessary to first define master data. Master data is an organization’s critical business data that includes supplier, product, and customer information.
Master data management solutions aid in the accuracy and governance of a company’s data across enterprise applications such as enterprise resource planning (ERP), product lifecycle management (PLM), customer relationship management (CRM), enterprise performance management (EPM), and others.
The combination of technologies and applications that consolidates cleanses, but also augments this master data as well as synchronizes it with applications, analytical tools, and business processes is known as master data management software. MDM software simplifies the master data management process, which helps businesses overcome many of the challenges associated with managing the enterprise, product, as well as customer data.
What is the purpose of master data management software?
When master data is incorrect, or when it is scattered as well as hidden throughout the organization, it can harm all aspects of the business. Incorrect master data frequently leads to conflicting figures for the same metric, late-to-market acquisitions, excess inventory, and company reorganizations, as well as inaccurate demand forecasts. In short, there is no truly united focus on aligning master data with the organization’s business needs and strategy without master data management software
What exactly is TIBCO EBX as the Master data center management software for business?
With an all-in-one way to manage data assets across the enterprise, TIBCO EBXTM software assists organizations in avoiding silos.
You thrive when you can handle and share all of your data assets. Data is the fuel that powers analytical processes, mission-critical operations, and the customer experience. With data from various channels and sources constantly evolving, business teams can no longer rely on simple office automation or out-of-date data management tools. EBXTM software, a pioneer in data asset management and a recognized leader in Master data center management software for business, is an inventive, single solution for managing, governing, as well as consuming all shared data assets, including:
- Master information
- Data for reference
- Glossaries for business
It reduces risk and provides an accurate, trustworthy view of business functions, deep insight, and decisions. It enables better decisions and faster, smarter actions when used for integration as well as analytics initiatives. EBX software is a single software platform, as opposed to other solutions that require the combination of various standalone applications.
TIBCO EBX was formerly recognized as TIBCO MDM, Orchestra Networks EBX, and TIBCO MDM.
Top EBX Advantages:
EBX software offers a useful what-you-model-is-what-you-get design way, with apps generated on the fly and completely configurable.
Data models, business rules, workflow models, UI configuration, and data services are completely under the control of project teams. Everything is self-service, and management is possible across departmental spreadsheets.
- EBX ensures precise and consistent dashboards, reports, and analytical models to improve decision-making, decrease reconsiliation costs, and increase trust in your insights.
- Enhanced Governance & Security
- Prevents unauthorized access to your data;
- Provides a process-driven method that enables your organization to comply with regulations such as those requiring encryption as well as masking;
- EBX software is designed with the business user in mind. In master data management, user adoption is a key success factor.
- EBX software gives business users control over their shared information assets.
- Because data management programs do not work unless they are widely adopted, EBX software places a significant emphasis on a positive user experience.
- EBX software can be run on any platform. It can be used on-premises, off-premises, or in the cloud.
- EBX software can be used by anyone in any role inside a company (analysts, IT, business).
- The browser-based user interface makes it simple for everyone to collaborate on the same tool.
- Create, govern, and distribute operational data to all business teams in an intuitive as well as a self-service environment. Changes can be viewed, searched for, authored, edited, and approved.
- Reduced IT Costs: Spend less time resolving as well as cleansing duplicate data and then let EBX do the heavy lifting. Reduced data storage costs by lowering replicated data.
Three main features of TIBCO EBXTM as the Master data center management software for business
Increased Capacity: To meet higher data volumes and support the growing complexity of master data, you need MDM solutions that can manage large amounts of data without duplicating data or creating data silos.
In a single business table, TIBCO EBXTM Software can support hundreds of millions of records. With this solution and a new matching engine, you can handle larger data volumes. This enables even the largest organizations to keep up with the rapid growth of data.
Ease of Implementation: Data-driven organizations like yours require everyone’s expertise to ensure the quality of your master and reference data, increasing your need for user-friendly tools that facilitate MDM implementation.
As a result, TIBCO EBX 6.0 enables your diverse teams to manage records and configure using low-code scripting as well as streamlined configurations. TIBCO’s solution ensures widespread adoption and encourages larger teams implicated in data-driven decision-making to more publicly express domain knowledge.
Consolidation Simplified: In addition to the ease of initial rollout, your diverse users with varying levels of technical expertise require smooth data consolidation processes.
Your business users can set up your matching as well as the merging process quickly and easily with TIBCO EBX 6.0. The visual match and merge feature enables business users to more effectively apply their expertise as well as address business challenges.
New versions for more powerful data management solutions
The release of TIBCO EBX 6.0, as well as the recent release of TIBCO® Data Virtualization 8.4, represents TIBCO’s continued support of its customers’ evolving requirements by offering enterprise data management solutions that enable you to gain more value from all of your data.
The bottom line
TIBCO EBX, Master data center management software for business, is a collection of purpose-built applications for consolidating, cleaning, governing and sharing master data across the enterprise. TIBCO EBX’s cloud-based solutions are built on a software-as-a-service (SaaS) model, so your organization will always have access to the most up-to-date features, functionality, and best practices.
TIBCO EBX MDM solution receives regular updates, ensuring that you are always taking advantage of the most recent technological advancements. You can ensure that you do have a single source of trustworthy master data across departments, channels, and geographies by managing master data on a shared data model across ERP, SCM, PLM, and CX.